Hi everyone! I just wanted to take this time to tell you all a little bit about myself. It’s obvious that I enjoy beauty and fashion, but there’s so much more that I would love to share with you all 🙂
- I am a mother to two boys named Xavier (5) and Davon (18 months). I help my mother take care of my niece Charleigh (5).
- I have been married to my hubby Baron since 2002 and we got married in 2007.
- I am Behavior Coach at an elementary school
- I am ambidextrous, but I prefer to use my left hand
- I love sushi and Mac & Cheese.
- I am the oldest of 8 kids.
- I love to read.
- I am a dancer and choreographed dances for groups in my city.
- I am VERY organized!
- I LOVE to clean!
- I love cleaning so much that I actually worked for a cleaning company
- I am a beauty queen (Mrs. Kentucky Bluegrass)
- I will be competing in the Mrs. Kentucky America Pageant January 2016.
- I LOVE TO EAT!!!!
- I have 3 degrees (Early childhood, Business, Elementary Education)
- I enjoy planning parties
- I love Planners (currently have 3 lol)
- I have over 500 pairs of shoes.
- I am an athlete
- In HS, I was a Cheerleader, Basketball and Volleyball Player,and a Track Runner
- I LOVE LOVE COFFEE!!!
- My first Job was at a coffee shop
- I was a manager for 3 retail stores (Journeys, 579, and Victoria Secrets)
- I was a huge Tomboy until I was a Junior in HS
- I am learning Spanish and Sign Language
- My Favorite color is Yellow
- I love summer (give me 90 degree weather and I am in heaven!)
- I like to look for bargains, but don’t mind paying more for something if it’s worth it
- I love to take pictures
- I took a photography class in HS
- If anyone needs pictures, they know to come to me lol
Hope you enjoyed! Until next time…