If you are looking for ways to spice up your hot chocolate, I suggest that you try the Mint Hot Chocolate that I found on The Gracious Wife‘s Blog.
I’ve tried it, and I absolutely love it!
Mint Hot Chocolate:
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: A few drops of food coloring
- Marshmallows for topping
- In a large pot, add milk and half-and-half, and heat over medium heat until steam-y but not boiling.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in food coloring and extracts. Stir until smooth. Serve warm.